Call our National Helpline on 0300 0300 363
(open 7am - midnight, 7 days a week)
The UK's leading Shared Parenting charity
To read about FNF's top fundraisers, click here.
There are countless events you can participate in to help raise money for FNF.
Whether your local fun run, a 10km race, a half marathon or even the full 26.2 miler – you can raise money to create a better future for families. Or why not swim, take part in the UK National Air Guitar Championships, or hold a themed event?
To get some ideas click here for a calendar of events in which you can participate. Dates may be subject to change, but please refer to the event’s website for up-to-date information.
If you have purchased a place in any running event we’d love it if you used this place to run for FNF. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will support you with your fundraising efforts, and provide you with a T-shirt and publicity material where appropriate.
Once you’ve decided on your event we recommend that you set up a Just Giving fundraising internet page. It takes less than a minute before you are able to email all your friends and family with a link to the page, and all the administration (including collecting Gift Aid) is taken care of for both you and FNF.
If you’re a fan of Facebook and Twitter you can also use these to increase your support. Find out more here.
Or if you like, you can download a good old fashioned sponsorship form here.
Whatever you decide to do – stay safe, and have fun! Oh! It is very important to read the Rules and Regulations first.
More ways to raise funds for FNF:
Raise Money Online
There are a number of ways you can make money for FNF whilst you use the internet - at no cost to you.
- The first is by using Everyclick, a search engine which donates half its revenue to charity.
- Every time you use www.everyclick.com/familiesneedfathers to do your online searching, FNF gets some cash.
- Add it to your Favourites and set it as your Homepage and Searchbar with the tools in the top right hand corner. If every member takes part, then FNF will reap some serious rewards.
- It's a really simple way to support FNF, so please make sure you use the below link when buying books, CDs, DVDs, birthday presents and so on... Please ask your family, friends and colleagues to do the same.
If you would like any materials to support a fundraising event, the following are available from the office:
- Tri-fold general enquiries leaflets
- Membership enquiry booklets
- Roll-up banners
For further information on any of these fundraising initiatives, please contact the office on 0300 0300 110 or email email@example.com